Monday, February 18, 2008

WORD

I thought I knew all there was to know on Microsoft Word and all the other Microsoft programs, but I don't haha. This past week we learned about Word and I learned so much. I just wish I took this class at the beginning of college. There were so many things we covered that would have helped me. We learned to make two coloums and how to add a picture with the words wrapping around them. I thought that those two concepts are really good to know. Being an Education major, knowing how to use word and publisher are so important. I now feel that I can make some of my projects look so much better. Before all my projects looked boring, but now I can go back and change a lot. I never knew that word could be so complex. It probably shows you how to use all the features that we learned this week in the manual, but honestly who reads the manual (its just to long and boring lol).

1 comment:

Alysa J. said...

Hey Brit! I completely agree with you. I have done so many projects using Microsoft Word and they turned out to be horrible! I would try to add things into it and it would just become one giant mess. I used to get so frustrated. But now, I know so much more than I used to. This class is so beneficial. I also wish that I took this class before. Who the heck actually reads that boring manual?