Wednesday, February 20, 2008

O technology

I didn't have publisher on my computer and I needed to do the productivity lab, so I had to find someone that did. It turned out that my roommate had it, but she had the 2007 version. I was like, I will be fine, it won't be that much different. Well to my surprise it was, well at least to me it was. I was so confused. But once I sat there for a little while and played around with it, it wasn't that bad. I got curious, so I went on to the Word Version 07. The word version was so much different. They had all the tool bars at the top of the page, and you could switch them if you wanted to. I had such a hard time when it came to saving my paper on a usb drive and when I had to print my paper. I had to go to help tool and search for a while to see how to print and save. It is the same program but you just have to adjust to its changes. I guess that is how it is with every program though. When they come out with a new version, they are just trying to make the program better and more useful for the users. Once I get used to it it I will probably feel that it is much better, but for now it is still a little tricky.

No comments: