Friday, April 11, 2008

Video.......PSA

I loved this week of class. I loved filming our PSA and editing it. I thought it was going to be really complicated because I never worked with editing any type of video, but windows movie maker was so easy. We did our PSA on obesity and I had so much fun doing it. Its funny because now when I am watching a commercial I try to figure out when they brought new clips in. I say to myself ok they edited it there and added music there. I never thouhgt I would be the person that was interested in making and editing video, but I am fascinated by it. Now I kind of wish we had another project to do with editing video.
I can't wait to get into a class room and have the students do something like this. I think they will love it. They might think of it as a challenge, but then they will realize that its fun and interesting. This was a great week of classe.

2 comments:

Libby G. said...

I agree, this project would be different way of learning in a classroom. I think the students would have a great time with it! It is so true now too when I watch commercials or even movies, to see the different steps they had to do before getting the finishing piece.

Rebecca said...

I agree definitely, and I can't wait to use this kind of project in a classroom! I had a lot fo fun last week, putting the video together.